Konni Deppe

July 28th, 2014

Meet Alex, our work experience student

Konni Deppe

July 28th, 2014

Meet Alex, our work experience student

Alex, a student at the Newport Free Grammar School spent a fabulous week with us on work experience. Read on for her report:

This week I have been lucky enough to spend some time with the LSE Residential Services and Catering Team.

Firstly, I became a photographer for the day and accompanied Samantha to High Holborn to take some photos of the top floor flats.

I then spent time with Nathan from marketing who took me around all of the LSE catering outlets and we discussed ways that marketing could be improved. I really enjoyed this because it allowed me to be creative and suggest some of my ideas!

I also spent time with Claire from the Design Unit, who showed me some of her work and the projects that the team are currently working on.

Overall I feel that I have learnt a lot about marketing this week and have gained a great insight into the industry.  This has made me want to go into this area of work even further!

Everyone has been so friendly and made sure that I discovered everything that I wanted to. I’ll be sad to leave!

Alex

Julia, Samantha, Alex, Nathan, Fiona, Jennifer and Stephanie

Konni Deppe

Lead contributor (web), LSE Residential Services and Catering Division

Posted In: Our colleagues | Sales and marketing updates | Staff events